CONGRATULATION

Dialogue between Devita and Rachel. But im sorry that the video conversation can't be entered.

One day, Devita and Rachel were looking for books in the library. They accidentally collide and start a conversation.

Devita : Sorry, OMG Rachel is that you?
Rachel : Yes, Devita long time no see. Btw where did you school?
Devita : I school at senior high school three bandung. hmm, i heard that you won the math olympiad               in Japan?
Rachel : Yes of course, where do you know that?
Devita : Congratulation, you deserve it. I know from my friend.
Rachel : thankyou so much, i'm very grateful to my teacher because he who made me like now
Devita : Of course, sorry Rachel i have to go to back to my class.
Rachel : Ok Devita see you soon. Bye
Devita : Bye....

Komentar

Postingan Populer